All of these dialogues are real (except for the one on relativism). They are unaltered except to fix spelling errors and combine some lines of text for easier reading. They have taken place in chat rooms.
"So he was reasoning in the synagogue with the Jews and the God-fearing Gentiles, and in the market place every day with those who happened to be present," (Acts 17:17).
- A Gnostic view of Jesus' resurrection
- A Christian who wants to know if God has a body.
- A Christian having doubts because of school.
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- The Resurrection of Jesus: Literal or Symbolic?
- Pain can make us doubt God.
- Dialogue with a guy who claimed to be a god
- Is it right to tell people that what they believe in is false?
- What about those who have never heard the gospel?
- We must keep the law in order to be saved?
- Can you lose your salvation?
- Dialogue with someone who wonders if he's really saved.
- Proof, I want proof
- Inspiration and believing the miraculous
- Hoffstee, this guy claims to be one of the two witnesses of Revelation
- A person who denies his own existence
- Is Speaking in Tongues a Necessary Manifestation of Salvation?
- Morality and Truth
- A woman tries to teach that annihilationism is biblical
- Are we living in a simulation and the nature of truth
- A short dialogue on the Transcendental Argument for God's existence
- Is nature all we have?
- An atheist says there is no evidence for God.
- An Atheist who says he knows there is no God.
- Sickness as an argument against God's existence.
- Evidence of evil as support for Atheism
- Dialogue with an obnoxious atheist
- Discussion on logical absolutes as a proof for God's existence.
- Discussion on the possibility of Jesus' resurrection.
- Discussion on transcendent properties as evidence for God's existence
- Trying to get an atheist to validate his atheism
- An inconsistent atheist?
- Another inconsistent atheist who denies God
- An atheist who says morality is encoded in DNA
- An atheist who denies logic is absolute
- An atheist says a husband being the head of the wife is evil
- An atheist compares murder to chocolate
- An atheist says that no God is the best explanation for things
- An atheist who is against people believing in God
- Fun with "I lack belief in God"
- Two Catholics say baptism is necessary for salvation
- Discussion with a Catholic on interpreting the Bible.
- Condemning words and pompous attitude.
With Jehovah's Witnesses
- Discussion with a Jehovah's Witness about a relationship with Jesus
- Discussion with a Jehovah's Witness about salvation and who is Jesus?
- Two Mormons state that 3 Gods is really 1 God.
- Discussion with a Mormon on God's nature
- What is salvation and who is God?
- Did Joseph Smith see God the Father?
- Feelings, gods, and Joseph Smith
- With a Mormon on salvation by works
- Dialogue with a Mormon on Joseph Smith and the Gospel
- With a Mormon on Mormon doctrine
- Mormonism, works, and the LDS temple ceremony
- Mormonism and the council of gods
- Can the Muslim do enough good works to go to paradise?
- Which is true, the Bible or the Qur'an? part 1
- Which is true, the Bible or the Qur'an? part 2
- A Muslim makes a threat.
- A Muslim and the gospel
- Is there any evidence for Islam being true?
- A Muslim denies Jesus and plays word games
- Is the God of Islam really righteous when he ignores his own law?
- Dialogue with a Muslim on what is required for forgiveness of sins
- Jesus' resurrected body, the atonement, and Islam
- Dialogue with Muslims about evidence why Islam is true
With Open Theists
- Dialogue with an open theist on time, the future, and God's knowledge
- Dialogue with an open theist on whether or not God can make a mistake
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.