- The New American Standard Bible. La Habra, California: The Lockman Foundation, 1977.
- Aland, Kurt, ed. Synopsis of the Four Gospels. 7th ed. Stuttgart, Germany: German Bible Society, 1984.
- Bush, L. Russ, ed. Classical Readings in Christian Apologetics. A.D. 100-1800. Grand Rapids: Academie Books, 1983.
- Douglas, J. D. The New International Dictionary of the Christian Church. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1978.
- Frame, John. Apologetics to the Glory of God. Phillipsburg, New Jersey: PR Publishing, 1994.
- _____. The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God. Phillipsburg, New Jersey: PR Publishing, 1987.
- Geisler, Norman. Christian Apologetics. Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1976.
- _____. Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics. Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1999.
- _____ and Thomas Howe. When Critics Ask. Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 2002.
- Grudem, Wayne. Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1994.
- Harrison, E. F. ed. Bakers Dictionary of Theology. Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1960.
- Lewis, C. S. The Problem of Pain. New York: Simon Schuster, 1996.
- _____. Mere Christianity. New York: Macmillan Publishing, 1960.
- McDowell, Josh. Evidence that Demands a Verdict. San Bernardino, CA: Here's Life Publishers, 1979.
- _____. More Evidence that Demands a Verdict. San Bernardino, CA: Here's Life Publishers, 1981.
- _____ and Don Stewart. Answers to Tough Questions Skeptics ask about the Christian Faith. San Bernardino, CA: Here's Life Publishers, 1983.
- Runes, Dagobert D., ed. Dictionary of Philosophy. Philisophical Library. New York, 1942.
- Van Till, Cornelius. Christian Apologetics. Phillipsburg, New Jersey: PR Publishing, 1976.
This article is also available in: Indonesia
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
- Gen. 1 & 2, Don't Genesis 1 and 2 present contradictory creation accounts?
- Gen. 4:17, Where did Cain get his wife?
- Gen. 7:2-3, How many kinds did Noah bring into the ark, two or seven?
- Ex. 6:2-3, Has anyone seen God or not?
- Ex. 20:8, Should we keep the Sabbath or not?
- Lev. 11:13-19, Is a bat a bird?
- Num. 15:32, Why was a man killed for gathering sticks on the Sabbath?
- Deut. 2:32-33, Why did the Israelites destroy cities and kill all of the people inside?
- Deut. 5:9, Do the sons bear the sins of the fathers or not?
- Deut. 21:18-21, Stone a rebellious son
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.