- I just want to say thanks to Matt for this site and for the Theology and Apologetics Schools . . . I have studied both of them from your site. It has really put things in perspective for me, including my life . . . I understand our Lord and the Bible so much more than before. I have recently started to take theology courses at Liberty University; and if I had not taken your classes first I don';t believe that I would be able to understand and do as well as I am. I still continue to use this site regularly (i have become very interested in apologetics), and have linked it to my blog site. God bless you Matt and your website.--Jay
- As a Christian I have found the three online courses invaluable in my day to day growth in the Lord. I can highly encourage any Christian from the new "born again" Christian to some of the more mature believers such as myself. The info is easily digested and the format makes learning the basics to advanced attainable. Super for when you are "stumped" on how to respond the cults i.e JW and LDS. Keep up the great work!--Mike
- I enjoyed the CARM Theology School very much. I feel equipped! The systematic approach of organizing information into logical groups really helps me to retain the information in a useful way.--John
- I have found the CARM Course on Christian Theology very useful and, having progressed through quite a number of its lessons, I would recommend it to any newly reborn Christian such as myself. Its many references give me plenty of opportunity to really deepen my knowledge of God';s Word.--Steve
- The theology school is great it has answered a lot of my questions. The supporting references on CARM are fantastic. Thank you so much for all you have done.--Bob
- Upon completing and studying carm';s apologetic school, I highly recommend this school for ALL believers, especially new believers. The school of Apologetics will ground you in your faith and teach you to contend for the one and only faith delivered to the saints.(Jude 3-4).--Carson
- I signed up for the Apologetics school, and I have found it very useful both as a reference and for learning. The questions are helpful to test retention, and the organization is very helpful for finding tidbits that one may want to review. Brian
- I have finished the Theological school and am now studying through the apologetics school and have found them very well organized and practical. Application is taught, not just knowledge. I found the sections on other religions to be most valuable. Gary
- I have signed up for and am working through both the school of theology and the school of apologetics. Both I am finding fascinating, and they are truly strengthening my faith in ways I could not imagine. When I finish them, I plan to sign up for the new school offering you have. Please keep up the wonderful work!--Michelle
- I have completed the On-Line School of Theology, of which I found to be informative, well written, easy to understand, and thorough in its explanation of the basic tenets of Christianity. This course is not written favoring any denomination, using only Bible scripture to address each subject listed. The course is well rounded and is suitable to both new and mature believers. It will answer many questions for the new believer and also help equip the more mature believer with understandable responses as to why we believe as we do. I feel this course is a prerequisite before study in Apologetics. Most cults use extensive training methods, teaching their followers exactly how to confuse believers. By our study of the basics we are then equipped to defend our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.--Tom
- I really enjoy the site. The chapters are set up in a logical order, the content is organized well, I appreciate being able to learn at my own pace. I can log onto the site from home, work, wherever & whenever I have time. Thanks for putting so much thought and effort into the school.--Matt, Grand Rapids, MI
- The Apologetics School has been a big help for me. I';ve been able to learn so much more about the Bible in an in depth way. Also, the dialogues in the lessons have helped me to understand how things should be said and the proper use of logic and seeing through logical fallacies. My understanding of how to go about discussing with others about Christianity has grown a good deal since I began researching apologetics and studying cults and false religions, but I still have a long way to go before I feel confident enough to really begin discussing with others. But, all in all, this class has been an incredible blessing in my life and CARM is constantly in my prayers as it is a ministry that has made an impact on how I go about studying the Bible and getting a much deeper understanding of my faith.--Dan A.
- I want to thank you for your dedication to the cause of Christ. Carm has long been a great resource for me and has helped me in innumerable ways in my ministry. I signed up for your Online School in order to refresh myself before attending seminary. I expected to simply get a structured Biblical overview. You provided MUCH more than I even imagined. What I got was an incredible systematic approach to major apologetic issues, theological doctrine, and Biblical studies. Matt, you gave me a more solid foundation of knowledge on which to build a seminary career, and eventually a life long ministry! Thank you again, and in the words of Paul "I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love," (Philemon 1:4,5), Blessings in Christ, Joey.
- These online schools have been a wonderful blessing for me, and have helped me develop a firm foundation of Biblical doctrines and the defense of those doctrines. Thank you so much for allowing me to take the courses. Joe
- I'm enjoying the Online School. The interface is ';user friendly'; and the information is outstanding. I love the outlines & charts. It';s in-depth & well written. Thanks for making this information available to normal people like me. In Him, Shannon
- I think you have done an awesome piece of work and I praise God for your service. I especially like the practical bent that you demonstrate by the dialogues. It is incredibly helpful. I am 38, and have been saved since 1996--this site is the kind of mentorship I have been looking for, although a living breathing person is usually a better mentor. Brian