- Listen to Hindus as they explain their particular beliefs and practices.
- Politely share stories from the Bible that illustrate God's love and forgiveness.
- Emphasize the exclusive forgiveness found in Jesus through faith.
- Be aware of Hindu misconceptions of Christianity.
- Ask which caste a Hindu belongs to.
- Assume all Hindus believe or practice the same things.
- Make fun of Hindu practices or beliefs such as their polytheism, rituals, temple ceremonies, etc.
- Invite a Hindu over for dinner and offer them meat or eat meat in front of them.