Welcome to the Oct. 7, 2006 Newsletter
From the President, Matt Slick
There has been a slight change of plans. Due to a death of a friend I will be in Southern California several days earlier than anticpated. There is a funeral being held on Monday morning in Cyprus, CA. I'll be attending. Also, please pray for me for Thursday as I go down to San Diego to cross the border into Mexico and preach in La Mesa prison. Finally, please pray for me as I speak to the youth at a local church in San Diego on Friday night.
- SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SADHOW SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD
- WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, YOUR WHOLE WEBSITE IS AN ERROR
- I have read your numerous robotic quotes of scripture as you denounce the true Church of Christ: The Roman Catholic Church, as history proves, as well as the countless confirmed miracles and apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary attest. You claim to hold a MDiv- so do I- but you have no sense of exegesis. Your interpretation of Holy Scripture is purely biased and has no authority. The authority lies with the Holy See in Rome. Your abuse of Holy Scripture is a sin against the Holy Spirit. I pray that one day you will overcome your blindness and arrogance, the same faults suffered by the "reformers?" and self-styled ministers who have no connection with the true apostolic tradition.
- HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD CAN YOU "SPEAK" FOR OTHERS? SHAME ON YOU? I AM NOT JUDGING YOU, JUST MAKING YOU "AWARE" OF WHAT YOU'RE MISSING. HOPE YOU LEARN TO DO "IT" GOD'S WAY! IT"S THE GOSPEL, SLICK!
- Love mail
- I would just like to let you know that I really appreciate your site. I've always been somewhat of a dedicated Christian but never to the degree that I wanted to. I am 18 years old and about 2 months ago I accepted Christ as my personal Savior which I feel is the best decision that I have made by far....Today I did a search and I came upon your site which has truly been a personal response from God for me. I give thanks to God first for using you and your website to help rid my mind of all these questions and I say thank you to you for allowing God to use you in this manner despite all of the bad feedback (which I did read also) that you have received. Keep doing what your doing; you are truly in the business of saving souls.
- Hi, I was raised as a Jehovah Witness and when I left the organization I felt lost. Carm.org helped me the find the true Jesus and the truth. I also think you can add to the section of Jehovah witnesses – did Jesus die on a stake or a cross this. If Jesus died on a torture stake then why was the sign King of the Jews placed over his head not over his hands (Mt 27:37)? Just thought it might help.
- Your ministry is awesome! Many Blessing! Jesus loves you & so do we!