- Update - As most of you should know by now, CARM has finally released an updated version of the site. Special thanks to Jonathan our web designer and resident Drupal expert who developed it. I hope that you like it's new appearance. And, just to let you know, we will be gradually introducing new features on the site such as bookmark ability, user login to track all purchases, donations, updated school format, etc. Please be patient as we implement these over the coming year.
If you go to the site you will notice at the bottom of every page is a list of options where you can submit a broken link, correction, feedback, question, research request, and suggestions. If you have any issues, please use them. Also, as we continue to modify the site and make it more usable we would appreciate all the feedback we can get. Thanks.
- Youtube Help Needed - If you know how to combine different YouTube channels into one, and manage playlists, etc, I would love to talk to you. We have a YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/carmvideos. I've been producing videos and uploading them but getting them to categorize, go under the right accounts, is very difficult. So, if you really know what you're doing and would like to volunteer some time to help organize things, please contact me at email@example.com. Thanks.
- Radio Advertising Help - I have need of hiring someone part-time to try and raise advertising support for the radio show here in Boise, Idaho and in Salt Lake City, Utah. The job would entail making phone calls, keeping records, and reporting to me, Matt Slick. We would reimburse you for any extra costs you might incur for phone usage.
- Seminar Inquiry - I have been thinking about doing it an apologetics seminar. I've developed a questionnaire about it.
- Apologetics Cruise - If a seminar weren't enough, CARM is working with mrm.org (a Christian outreach to those lost in Mormonism) to develop an apologetics cruise to the Western Caribbean in 2016. If you are interested in checking it out, please go to https://carm.org/cruise.
- CARM Wishlist - CARM has an Amazon wish list. If you want to help us out with anything then take a look here.
- CARM Surveys - We are gathering information about the site, users, preferences, seminars, radio show, etc. if you are interested in checking out the surveys and maybe filling them out, please go to https://carm.org/carm-surveys
- Got suggestions? - Do you have any suggestions for CARM? We want to know what you think. Please help us out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit suggestions. Now is the time since we are in the redesign process of CARM and, as we make plans, we want to improve in areas which will matter to CARM's readers.
LOVE AND HATE MAIL
- Just wanted to say I've been discerning a lot about faith in the last few months, particularly about keeping the family tradition in returning as a Roman Catholicism or going the evangelical route. I work the third-shift here in the liberal mecca that is Massachusetts, and spend a lot of my time listening to sermons and Christian apologetics. Catholic evangelization was not convincing me, and I didn't feel any sort of call from the holy spirit to take part of that faith. Feeling annoyed after listening to Catholic answers, I made the mental note that I needed to go home and pray. Moments after making that decision, I turned on your podcast and was absolutely blown away.
- May God's blessing be upon you and your work for Him, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Hi. I've never been to your website until this morning when I was trying to get a better understanding of the word "justified." The definition you gave was clear, understandable and very helpful. It was so good, I decided to read the CARM statement of faith and from there, I read your testimony. I was blown away by the statement of faith and that I agreed with it. Your testimony wasn't shocking to me. I am happy you met and experienced the Lord. One day when I was worshiping the Lord, I had a similar experience where the Lord came to me like the sunrise and approached me in brilliant light and the blissful joy I experienced with His presence was beyond anything I could describe. The Lord Jesus Christ is alive and we have the great honor to serve Him! Anyway, I'm writing to share this word of encouragement and to speak a blessing to CARM and you. May God's will be done, His Word go forth, the Name of Jesus be lifted up, and the work of the Holy Spirit be accomplished fully in your life and those you love as you serve Him.
- You're not a very good speaker such as your debate with Dan Barker. He is much softer than you. You are so hard headed when you speak and you are waving your hands and body all over the place like you are trying to put on a show or trying overcompensate for your weak delivery. Try to be humble when you speak, not lashing out every time. Reserve yourself. Most of all you are hard when you speak, not soft like a Christian. Your arguments against Dan are also weak.
- Arnold Murray is the best Bible teacher bar none. He didn't have time to suffer fools like you. You should emulate him rather than try to denegrate him. He spent his time educating not tearing down other Christians. You should be ashamed of what you do.
- Your radio show has become unlistenable. Every time you are unable to bully a caller into submission or begin to lose a debate you abruptly hand up and then talk nonsense uncontested.
- You really need to take down the anti homosexual site. It does not create a good impression for the youth.