- If you don't find what you're looking for, then submit a question.
Answers to questions about ethics
- What is wrong with subjective morality?
- Why do Christians not obey the OT commands to kill homosexuals and disobedient children?
- Do practicing homosexuals who are "saved" go to heaven after they die?
- Can couples who are not married live together?
- Are animals sinful too? Why do animals have to suffer?
- What does the Bible say about Euthanasia?
- What does the Bible say about gambling?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to just go to a casino to eat, not to gamble?
- What is legalism?
- If God tortures people for eternity, what does that say about his morality?
- Doesn't capital punishment contradict the message of grace and forgiveness?
- What is divine command theory?
- What is moral nihilism?
- Are there such things as moral absolutes (moral nihilism) or is nothing by nature good or bad?
- Can morality be genetically based?
- Is it always wrong for anyone to torture babies to death merely for their personal pleasure?
- What is moralism?
- Why is it necessary to appeal to God for objective morals?
- Is empathy the proper basis for morality?
- Is there only one biblical definition of marriage?
- Should Christians attend homosexual weddings?