by Matt Slick
- Do the gods and goddesses of Wicca actually exist?
- If they actually exist, how do you know they exist?
- If your tradition contradicts the tradition of another Wiccan, can they both be objectively true?
- How do you feel about believing in the religious system where you cater your religion to your desires?
- if you cater/construct your religion according to our desires, then isn't it nothing more than your own invention?
- Is Wicca able to be shown to be false or is it all non-verifiable ideas?
- If your spells and incantations produce results, how do you know that the power behind the results is good or not?
- How do you know that there is not something more sinister behind Wicca?
- Why do you think that rituals dealing with candles, knives, and such are able to affect nature?