Religious groups are smaller movements within world religions. They have specific beliefs, practice and are generally small and have origins all over the world. These Religious Movements have no affiliation with Christianity or have moved so far away from anything related to Christianity as to be unrecognizable in having Christian Roots. For more information on aberrant Christian groups please see the Cults page.
Religious Groups include Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Islam, Roman Catholicism, Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Taoism, etc.
There are many Bible-based cults such as Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Unity, The Way International, etc.
We analyze their doctrines and practices and compare them to scripture.
- Cults! An outline analysis
- Cult Comparison Chart
- Do we have the right to make these judgments?
- Terminology of Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses
- What makes a church or group non-Christian?
- What are some signs and practices of a cult?
- Groups to analyze