- Why is it Necessary to Write about Roman Catholicism? video
- Dear Catholic, do you know for sure if you are going to heaven?
- Roman Catholic Terminology
- The Gospel for Roman Catholics
- Check out the Cut and Paste section on Roman Catholicism
- Testimonies of ex-Roman Catholic priests
- Is Roman Catholicism and Christianity the same thing?
- The Roman Catholic view of the Roman Catholic Church
- A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church
- Questions for Roman Catholics
- The Apocrypha: Is it scripture?
- Errors in the Apocrypha
- Reasons why the Apocrypha does not belong in the Bible
Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, CARM Citation List
- The CCC paragraph 460 and becoming a god
- The CCC paragraphs 862, 883, 896, 939 and following the bishops no matter what
- The CCC paragraphs 2010, 2027, 2068 and gaining eternal life by works
- Summary of Roman Catholic Teachings about Mary
- The Exaltation of Mary
- Did Mary have other children?
- Mary's Virginity and Matt. 1:25
- Mary, full of grace, and Luke 1:28
- Mary as the subject of preaching and worship
- A Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Bodily Assumption of Mary
- Roman Catholicism, Mary, and Idolatry
- Roman Catholicism, Comparing Mary to God
- Is Rev. 12:1-2 about Mary as the Queen of Heaven?
- If Mary was sinless, why was she unclean and had to offer a sacrifice for sin?
- Is Peter the rock on which the Church is built?
- Is Peter supreme among the Apostles?
- Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Pope Pius XI
- Summary of process of salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Attaining Salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Maintaining Salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Regaining Salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Can Roman Catholics be saved?
- Are Roman Catholics Christian? video
- Are we saved by faith alone, or do we need works, too?
- Are Roman Catholics still under the Law and therefore lost?
- Council of Trent. Canons on Justification
- The Roman Catholic view on justification
- Response to criticism of The Roman Catholic view on justification.
- Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Pope Pius XI
- Radio show on Roman Catholicism and justification
- Does Matthew 25:31-46 teach that we must do good works to be saved?
- Does Romans 2:13 mean that we are justified before God by keeping the Law?
- Does Luke 10:25-28 teach that we receive eternal life by keeping the Law?
Scripture and Tradition
- Roman Catholic Church's authority to interpret scripture violates scripture
- Dear Roman Catholic, who has the authority to interpret Scripture?
- Infallibility, Fallibility, and the Roman Catholic Church
- Roman Catholicism, the Bible, and Tradition
- Roman Catholicism, Sola Ecclesia, Tradition, and Romans 14
- Sola Scriptura: Is the Bible alone Sufficient?
- Are the Scriptures Sufficient?
- Did the Roman Catholic church give us our Bible?
- Tradition in the New Testament and 1 Cor. 11:2
- Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 2:15
- Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 3:6
- Does Sola Scriptura mean that all Protestants must agree on everything?
- Does 1 Timothy 3:15 refute sola scripture, Scripture Alone?
- How did the early church practice sola scriptura before the Bible existed?
- Church History Outline
- Roman Catholicism and the art of equivocation
- What is the stigmata?
- Comparison Grid between Catholicism and LDS and JW's
- Is the Catholic Catechism's view on the Muslim god wrong?
- Is praying to the saints, biblical? video
- Why do Roman Catholics believe what they do?
- Sorcery in the Roman Catholic Church
- Questions for Roman Catholics about Jesus and forgiveness
- Does John 20:23 mean that Catholic priests can forgive sins?
- Does an unbroken history mean the Roman Catholic Church is true?
- Is the Roman Catholic Church the pillar of truth?
- What is the indefectibility of the Roman Catholic Church?
- What is the difference between strict merit, condign merit, incongruent merit in Roman Catholicism?
- Matt. 1:25, Mary's Virginity and Matt. 1:25
- Matt. 16:18, Is Peter the rock on which the Church is built?
- Matt. 25:31-46, Does Matthew 25:31-46 teach that we must do good works to be saved?
- Matt. 26:28, Transubstantiation and the Real Presence
- Luke 1:28, Mary, full of grace, and Luke 1:28
- Luke 10:25-28, Does Luke 10:25-28 teach that we receive eternal life by keeping the Law?
- John 20:23, Does John 20:23 mean that Catholic priests can forgive sins?
- Rom. 2:13, Does Romans 2:13 mean that we are justified before God by keeping the Law?
- 1 Cor. 3:15, Purgatory and 1 Cor. 3:15
- 1 Cor. 11:2, Tradition in the New Testament and 1 Cor. 11:2
- 2 Thess. 2:15, Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 2:15
- 2 Thess. 3:6, Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 3:6
- Rev. 12:1-2, Is Rev. 12:1-2 about Mary as the Queen of Heaven?
Emails and Responses
This section is also available in: Español
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.