- By Faith
- Acts 16:31, "And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you shall be saved, you and your household."
- Romans 3:28, "For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law."
- Romans 4:5, "But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness."
- Romans 10:9, "for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."
- Galatians 3:23, "Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, that we may be justified by faith."
- Ephesians 2:8, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God."
- 2 Timothy 3:15, "and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."
- Brings Regeneration
- John 3:3, "Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
- Comes from God
- Psalm 3:8, "Salvation belongs to the Lord; Your blessing be upon Your people![Selah]."
- For Gentiles
- Romans 11:11, "I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous."
- Gospel of Salvation
- 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, "Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures."
- In Jesus Alone
- John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.'
- Acts 4:12, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved."
- Destined to Salvation
- 1 Thessalonians 5:9, "For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ."
- God Desires All to be Saved
- 1 Timothy 2:4, "who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."
- We are Chosen For Salvation
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13, "But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth."
- Destined to Salvation
- Not According to Our Works
- Romans 11:6, "But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."
- Galatians 2:16, "nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we may be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified."
- Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, that no one should boast."
- 2 Timothy 1:9, "who has saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity."
- Titus 3:5, "He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit."
- Christ is Savior
- Ephesians 5:23, "For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body."
- 2 Timothy 1:10, "but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death, and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel."
- Christ is Source of Salvation
- Hebrews 5:9, "And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation."
- Christ is Savior
- Salvation is Deliverance From
- Hebrews 2:14, "Since then the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil."
- Luke 1:70-71, "As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from of old— 71 Salvation from our enemies, And from the hand of all who hate us."
- Eternal Death
- John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
- Present Evil Age
- Galatians 1:4, "who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us out of this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father."
- Matthew 1:21, "And she will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins."
- Romans 5:9, "Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him."
- 1 Thessalonians 1:10, "and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come."
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.