The International Church of Christ is Orthodox in most of its theology. It accepts and affirms the following doctrines.
- The Trinity is one God and three persons: Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The deity of Christ
- The deity of the Holy Spirit.
- The physical Resurrection of Christ
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and the ultimate source of authority.
- Baptism is for adults only.
- There is a literal Hell.
- Satan is a literal fallen Angel.
- Baptism, by emersion, is essential to salvation.
- Baptism must be as a true "disciple" or it is not valid.
- Baptism must be performed in the International Church of Christ to be valid.
- Being a disciple is necessary to be a Christian.
- There should only be one Church in each city or town.
- The ICC is the true remnant of God's people as the true Church.
- Only ICC-baptized members are saved.
- Sin lists of disciples are often kept.
- Heavy influence into the personal lives of disciples.
This article is also available in: Español