by Matt Slick
If you are interested in going to the holy land with a possible pre-extension to Turkey to see the 7 churches of revelation, then join me from February 10 to the 25th, 2015. For more details about the trip go to http://www.theapologeticsstudybibletour.com.
Turkey, $1,174 (to see the location of the seven Churches of Revelation)
- DAY 1, Feb. 10, 2015. Fly from Chicago to Istanbul, Turkey. You arrange your own transportation to Chicago.
- DAY 2, Feb. 11, Flight to Izmir (Smyrna)
- DAY 3, Feb. 12, Pergamum
- DAY 4, Feb. 13, Laodicea, Ephesus, Colossea
- DAY 5, Feb. 14, Philadelphia, Sardis, Thyatira, Bursa
- DAY 6, Feb. 15, Nicea
- DAY 7, Feb, 16, Go to Istanbul and fly to Tel Aviv, Israel
Israel Only $3,775 (from Chicago, all inclusive)
- DAY 1 - Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015 - New York to Istanbul Tour members traveling to Israel only will arrange their own transportation to New York’s Kennedy Airport for a trans-Atlantic flight on Turkish Airlines to Istanbul, Turkey. The flight includes three meals and on-board entertainment.
- DAY 2 - Monday, Feb. 16, 2015 - Istanbul, Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Netanya
- Tour members traveling to Israel only will arrive this morning and will stay in the airport, then meet the other travelers from Turkey in the late afternoon and transfer to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv. Dinner and overnight in Netanya.
- DAY 3 - Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2015 - Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo, Nazareth Village, Tiberius,
- DAY 4 - Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2015 – baptisms at the Jordan River, Ginossar, Chorazin, Dan, Caesarea Philippi, Tiberias.
- DAY 5 - Thursday, Feb. 19, 2015 - Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Tabgha, Mount of Beatitudes, Bet Shean, Dead Sea
- DAY 6 - Friday, Feb. 20, 2015 - Masada, camel ride, En Gedi, Jericho, Jerusalem
- Joel Kramer an expert in biblical archaeology and history speaks in the evening
- DAY 7 - Saturday, Feb. 21, 2015 – "Joel Kramer's West Bank day", Jacobs well (of John 4), Mount Gerizim, Sheckem, Joseph's tomb, Ai, Jerusalem
- DAY 8 - Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015 - Rabbi Tunnell, Western Wall, southern steps, Wohl archaeological Museum, new Jerusalem, Schindler's grave, Hezekiah's Tunnel
- DAY 9 - Monday, Feb. 23, 2015 – Herodium, Bethlehem, Church of the Nativity, shrine of the book, Israel Museum, Yad Vashem
- DAY 10 - Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2015 –St. Anne's, Temple Mount, Via Dolorosa or Ramparts, Gallicantu, Gethesemene, Garden Tomb
- DAY 11 – Wednesday Feb. 25, 2015- Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, USA
At Ephesus, Turkey
At Laodicea, Turkey
At Jersulem, Israel
At Masada, Israel, overlooking the Dead Sea