Matt Paulson helps with writing and answering email questions on CARM, also became a member of the board of CARM directors in 2011. Matt grew up in Glendora, California, a city with a predominately Mormon population. After his Christian conversion in 1988, Matt enrolled in Anaheim Christian Bible College and studied classical Christian theology in an effort to witnesses to the cults. During this time Matt began to verify the research of BYU. In 1990, Matt wrote “Can Mormonism Be Found in the First Christianity,” a response to BYU professors who claimed that LDS beliefs could be found in the early church. This research eventual led Matt to write his book, Breaking the Mormon Code (Wingspan Press, 2006).
Also, Matt is on the executive board of Nehemiah Foundation International, a ministry to help poor farmers in the Philippines.
Today, Matt is employed in the electrical construction industry, and he lives in Keizer, Oregon, with wife Evangellin. Photo is attached. Blessings! Matt
- Did Jesus Separate from God the Father on the Cross?
- Did the Christians and Jews borrow their Theology from Pagan Mythology?
- Can Finite People Understand or Describe God?
- What about Faith vs. Works?
- What about Christians in Politics and Government?
- Was Jesus Praying To Himself?
- Is there a contradiction in creation events of Genesis 1 and 2?
- Are Christians Persecuting Mormons?