Robin Schumacher has a B.S. in business from the University of Louisville, an M.A. in Apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary in North Carolina, and a Ph.D. in New Testament with Greenwich School of Theology in the U.K. Besides doing research and writing work for CARM, he also writes apologetic and worldview-centric articles for gotquestions.org and is a contributor to the book, Got Questions?
- Is the God of the Old Testament a Merciless Monster?
- Are Christians Against Science?
- An Examination of Atheism’s Truth Claims
- A Few Reminders about what “Evolution” Actually Means
- What is Agnosticism?
- What is Moral Relativism?
- Profile of a Hatetheist
- Proposition 8 and the New Standard of No Standards
- Looking at Whitney Houston’s Death through Atheist Eyes
- Placating Ishmael: Qur'an Burnings in Afghanistan
- Atheism and the Multiverse
- The Spirit of Cain and Abortion
- What we can learn from the TV series "Good Christian Belles"
- Lawrence Krauss and the Atheist Definition of Nothing
- What Militant Atheism and Islam have in Common
- The Resurrection of Jesus – A Miracle in One of Three Ways
- The Myth that Religion is the #1 Cause of War
- Does Romans 1 Condemn Homosexuality?