Name: The Kingdom of Jesus Christ or The Name above Every Name Inc.
Founder: “Pastor” Apollo C. Quiboloy (1950-present)
Headquarters: Davao City, Philippines Quiboloy claims that his ministry in Davao city is the New Jerusalem or City of God where he said he was told in a vision by God that Davoa city will be "the water center of the world."
Membership: 6 million total: 4 million in the Philippines and 2 million in other countries.
Origins: Founded on September 1st, 1985.
- Jesus was the savior for the Jews and Quiboloy is the savior for the Gentiles.
- Quiboloy makes himself equal to Jesus by calling himself a begotten Son and the Son of God. Also, Quiboloy claimed to be ushered into sonship in 2003 in the same sense that Jesus has eternal sonship.
- Quiboloy is in a state of perfection similar to that which Adam experienced before the Fall.
- Serpent Seed Doctrine: Eve had sex with the serpent in the Garden to cause the Fall.
- We can only have salvation by acknowledging 'Pastor' Quiboloy as the Son of God.
- God’s work of salvation was not finished at the cross.
- Authoritative in so far as it is interpreted by Quiboloy.
- Quiboloy is seeking to add a new written revelation to the Bible in his Book of Fulfillment.
- Quiboloy constantly twists Scripture to support his erroneous doctrines.
Publications: Quiboloy uses the media to spread his message through the following sources:
- Media Networks: Sonshine Media Network International, ACQ Kingdom Broadcasting Network, Sonshine Radio, DXAQ 1404 Khz Kingdom Radio, Pinas Newspaper, Sikat Newspaper, and Guide Magazine.
- Internet: Website (http://www.kingdomofjesuschrist.org) and YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/acqkbn).
(Biblical) Analysis: See the following articles:
- Biblical Response:
Resources: The following sources were accessed May 11th, 2010:
- Kingdom of Jesus Christ Website
- Other Sources