Recommended books to read
- Evolution - The Fossils Say No! by Duane T. Gish (Creation Life Publishers, San Diego).
- Man's Origin, Man's Destiny by A. E. Wilder-Smith. Bethany House Publishers, (Minneapolis, Minn.).
- Evolution: New developments in science are challenging orthodox darwinism, by Michael Denton.
- What Darwin Didn't Know, by Geoffrey Simmons, M.D.
- Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth? by Jonathan Wells
- Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds, by Phillip E. Johnson
Even if evolution were true (it isn't - but just for the sake of argument, let's assume it is), does that mean there is no God? How do you know God didn't use it to get us here? (I am not teaching that evolution is true, nor that God used it, which is called theistic evolution; I am simply reasoning with them.) If you believe in evolution, does that mean you aren't a sinner? God won't accept the excuse that you believed in evolution and not Him.
Have you examined evolution to see if it is true? Evolution is not all that you are led to believe. There are all kinds of problems in the fossil record and there are lots of books that show this. New theories are being raised all the time to account for why there aren't any undisputed transitional forms found between any species of any kind, anywhere, anytime in all the fossil record. But you wouldn't know these things if you haven't studied the other side of the issue. You need to know the facts about evolution, and you need to know the facts about Jesus. So, have you read any anti-evolution books so you can see both sides? (See point B. above.)