This paper is for clarifying the authority structure on CARM discussion forums and regarding those involved with its regular operation on the web.
Authority Structure of CARM
- Matt Slick is the President and final authority on all matters related to CARM and the discussion boards/forums.
- Diane Sellner is the CARM Vice President/Administrator; she supervises the moderators, volunteers, writers, researchers and the discussion boards,chatroom. She has full authority on the boards to make or remove moderators, edit and/or remove posts, ban people, etc. Diane answers to Matt Slick.
- Chain of Command of the CARM discussion boards/forums
- If there is a problem on the discussion forums, please use the alert option. Diane or the moderators will take care of the issue as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. To contact Diane, use firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a problem with a moderator, first contact Diane. If you have a problem with Diane, then me (Matt Slick). If you have a problem with me, then pray because that's all you have left -- other than leaving.
- I greatly support and trust Diane's judgment and overseeing the boards, and I will defer to her judgment almost all of the time. Again, she is in charge of the administration of the boards/forums.
- Because we are imperfect, things will not always work smoothly. There will come times when you will simply have to accept the way things are.
- If you don't like this, you are free to leave.
- If you don't like the sentence above, then you are free to leave.
- These boards are not a democracy. Diane S is second in command on the boards. Matt Slick is where the buck stops. The moderators are under Diane S's supervision and no one else's, except, of course, Matt Slick.