This paper is for clarifying the authority structure on CARM discussion forums and regarding those involved with its regular operation on the web.
Authority Structure of CARM
- Matt Slick is the President and final authority on all matters related to CARM and the discussion boards/forums.
- Diane Sellner is the CARM Vice President/Administrator. She supervises the moderators, volunteers, writers, researchers, and the discussion boards chatroom. She has full authority on the boards to make or remove moderators, edit and/or remove posts, ban people, etc. Diane answers to Matt Slick.
- Chain of Command of the CARM discussion boards/forums
- If there is a problem on the discussion forums, please use the alert option. Diane or the moderators will take care of the issue as soon as possible--usually within 24 hours. To contact Diane, use [email protected]
- If you have a problem with a moderator, first contact Diane. If you have a problem with Diane, then me (Matt Slick). If you have a problem with me, then pray because that's all you have left--other than leaving.
- I greatly support and trust Diane's judgment and overseeing the boards, and I will defer to her judgment almost all of the time. Again, she is in charge of the administration of the boards/forums.
- Because we are imperfect, things will not always work smoothly. There will come times when you will simply have to accept the way things are.
- If you don't like this, you are free to leave.
- If you don't like the sentence above, then you are free to leave.
- These boards are not a democracy. Diane S is second in command on the boards. Matt Slick is where the buck stops. The moderators are under Diane S's supervision and no one else's, except, of course, Matt Slick.