Brad Huston is a 2010 graduate of Southern Evangelical Seminary with a M.A. in Apologetics. His master’s thesis Pass the Ontology Please: A Response to Michael Martin’s Metaethical Analysis in Atheism, Morality, and Meaning, examines the philosophical foundations for objective morality, and provides a defense of the moral argument for God’s existence in light of Dr. Martin’s criticisms.
Brad also holds a B.S. degree from Indiana Wesleyan University with majors in Psychology and Biblical Literature. He started writing for CARM on a volunteer basis in October 2010. He currently lives in Matthews, North Carolina with his wife, Natalie, to whom he has been happily married since May 1999. Their church home is Transformation Church in Indian Land, South Carolina.
Brad’s desire is to help those who are seeking answers for the deep questions that dramatically impact their lives, to solidify the faith of believers, to help overcome barriers to belief in others, and to point those who are hurting and broken to the God who can rescue them, restore their dignity, provide hope and meaning for their journey, and ultimately lead them home to the fulfillment of their hopes and longings.
Brad’s areas of interest are the theology of God (His existence and attributes), the ontological grounding of truth, meaning, and morality, and the practical implications of these truths on faith and psychology.
- Will there be animals in heaven?
- What does the Bible say about gambling?
- The Cosmological Argument
- Is there a waiting period between dying and going to heaven?
- If Jesus died and stayed dead for two days and rose on the third,
how is that enough to atone for the sins of the past, present, and future?
- Did the men with Paul hear a voice or not?
- How are God and Satan related?
- How do you discuss hell with a Christian who does not believe in its existence?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to just go to a casino to eat, not to gamble?
- Why is apologetics not taught in the church?
- Did Jesus raise Himself from the grave or did God do it?
- What About Jehovah's Witnesses and Works Salvation?
- How do I get back to being close to God after a period of detachment?
- "What happens to man’s free will in heaven?”