Project Manager sounds more ominous than it really is. We are looking for someone who can be in contact with different people in the ministry (employees and volunteers), summarize what they're doing, provide direction, and relay it to Matt Slick and/or the Board of Directors on a regular basis, preferably weekly. So, we would need someone who manages people well and is organized. This is a very important position.
It is not a paid position. This is volunteer work.
- Be organized. It helps to be analytical.
- Keep records on different people's projects, problems, and progress as they relate to CARM.
- You will need to use Trello.com (training provided. Don't worry. It's really easy.)
- Report to Matt Slick on a weekly basis either via email or by phone.
- The project manager is a volunteer position.
- You may, if you wish, attend our weekly Friday meetings at 1:00 PM EST that are held via zoom.us.
- CARM does not provide equipment or services.
- You structure the work and hours as you need them. If you require assistance, we will work with you.
- You will provide a two-week notification, if possible, upon leaving your volunteer position.
- Hours Needed
- Not very many. It depends on you.
If you are still interested, please please us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of "CARM Volunteer Position".