Over the years I've taught many Bible studies. In preparation for these studies, I would sometimes use different commentaries. I would type my notes in a word processor and store them for future use. They were never intended for publication. However, since the advent of the Internet, publishing material has become very easy, and I am trying to adapt some of these early notes for Internet use. I have occasionally failed to provide proper documentation for specific quotes and references in the studies.
Therefore, there are probably sections in these studies where I may have unintentionally quoted somebody without citing a proper references. In order to rectify this, I've gone over my material and tried to backlog various references whereever I could. But I suspect I have missed some of it.
Nevertheless, the material in his Bible studies is partly my own writing and partly gleaning from the various sources listed below.
If you find a section or a quote that has not been properly documented, please let me know so I might rectify the error.
- Carson, D. A. (1994). New Bible commentary: 21st century edition. Rev. ed. of: The new Bible commentary. 3rd ed./edited by D. Guthrie, J. A. Motyer, 1970. (4th ed.) (Ro 5:12). Leicester, England, Downers Grove, Ill., USA: Inter-Varsity Press.
- Henry, Matthew, Matthew Henry’s Commentary on the Bible, (Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers) 1997.
- Jamieson, Robert; Fausset, A. R., and Brown, David, Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible, (Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.) 1998.
- Mays, James Luther, Ph.D., Editor, Harper’s Bible Commentary, (New York: Harper and Row, Publishers, Inc.) 1988.
- Walvoord, John F., and Zuck, Roy B., The Bible Knowledge Commentary, (Wheaton, Illinois: Scripture Press Publications, Inc.) 1983, 1985.
- Wiersbe, W. W. (1996, c1989). The Bible exposition commentary. "An exposition of the New Testament comprising the entire 'BE' series"--Jkt. (Ro 5:12). Wheaton, Ill.: Victor Books.