A worldview is a set of beliefs and assumptions that a person uses when interpreting the world around him. A worldview deals with issues like . . .
- What are we?
- Were we created, or did we evolve?
- What is our purpose in life?
- Does God exist?
- From where do we derive our morals?
- Are there moral absolutes?
- Why is there suffering in the world?
All people have a worldview. Some believe in God, and others do not. Some affirm evolution, and others do not. Some believe there are absolute morals, and others do not. Some worldviews are more refined than others, but all people have them because all people have a set of beliefs through which they view the world.