CARM receives hundreds of emails every week. Here are some of the responses. Got a question? See the Questions Section of CARM.
- Didn't the Church burn books to keep them out of the Bible?
- The Bible can't be taken literally
- If Matthew and Luke wrote a rough daft of their Gospels and then later edited them into the form we have today, does that disprove inerrancy?
- Why don't you preach the truth instead of tearing down others?
- If you're Christian, you wouldn't attack other religions
- Are there different levels of Hell and degrees of sin?
- Are there different types of anti-Christs?
- Doctrine of prosperity
- How did people get saved in the Old Testament?
- John 8:58--"I am"
- How is Jesus omnipresent?
- If predestination is true, then how can we have free will?
- If God knows what we will choose, then how can we have free will?
- We trained our son in the ways of the Lord, but he has departed
- God hates sinners yet Jesus says for us to not hate. Why?
- The film the passion of the Christ was not based on the Bible
- I feel guilty about my past.
- Are we obligated to tithe?
- How can you say that Mormonism is not Christian?
- I know that Jesus is the foundation of our religion
- You have a distorted view of the Latter-day Saints
- Why do you spend so much energy trying to find fault with the LDS?
- Let us make man in our image
- Doesn't God give us prophets today?
- What happens to those who have never heard the gospel?
- The Bible says not to kill yet many Christians support the death penalty
- Is the Zeitgeist movie true?
- Letter to Robert and Skeptics Everywhere