CARM receives a lot of e-mails. Oftentimes the load is heavy enough that we get behind. Therefore, we are looking for qualified people who would be willing to have access to CARM's e-mail area where you would provide answers. Different people have different specializations and if you had a special category that you would like to offer to deal with, then please prayerfully consider working with CARM. There are, however, requirements to qualifying for this opportunity.
- You must agree to the CARM CARM Statement of Faith.
- You must be a mature Christian.
- You must be attending a church.
- You would be interviewed where you would be asked questions about Christian theology, what church you go to, how long you've been a Christian, etc.
- If you are approved for a trial run, you'd be given an email to answer that would be returned to us.
- We would look for content accuracy, succinctness, and clarity.
- Your answers may or may not be used on the CARM website in the future
- Emails responses become the property of CARM
If you are accepted, you will be given access to the CARM email account where you will then answer emails. If you are interested, please pray about it for at least one week prior to contacting us. If you are still interested after praying, please contact CARM at firstname.lastname@example.org.