The Early Church Fathers are often used by Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and others to substantiate their traditions and doctrinal teachings.
Provided here are public domain copies of the Early Church Fathers that is taken from the 37-volume electronic collection of the Ante-Nicene and Post-Nicene writings from the first 800 years of the Church, originally programmed by Maged Nabih Kamel, MD. Please feel free to link to these documents and use them for research. We will be slowly adding more.
- Justin Martyr
- The First Apology of Justin
- The Second Apology of Justin
- Justin Martyr Describes his studies in Philosophy and other articles (Chapters 2 to 50)
- It is proved that this prophecy has been fulfilled and other articles (Chapters 51 to 100)
- Christ Refers all things to the Father, and other articles (Chapters 101 to 142)
- The Discourse to the Greeks
- Justin's Hortatory address to the Greeks
- Justin on the sole government of God
- Fragments of the Lost Work of Justin on the Resurrection
- Other Fragments from the Lost Writings of Justin