by Matt Slick
I teach a Bible study on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month, and sometimes the 5th Friday. It is held at The Pursuit Church, location at 6151 N. Discovery Way, Boise, ID 83713. It is not a Pursuit Bible study. They are letting me use their facility. Thanks, Pursuit!
NOTE: We are combining the Apologetics Meetup with this study and will meet on the 1st and 3rd Fridays. We will be studying Islam.
- NEXT MEETING: May 20th. The study is from 7 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- TOPIC: The Theology of Marriage
- Everyone is welcome
- No child care is provided
- READING ASSIGNMENT
- Check out articles located at https://carm.org/marriage
- You can download the Vocabulary List handed out at the study that is sometimes referred to when discussing Christian theology.
- At the Intersection of Eagle and Chindon, go east on Chindon about 1/2 mile. On the right (south side), turn right on Discovery Rd. Go down a few hundred feet. On the right is The Pursuit Church.