Welcome to the Feb. 15, 2006 Newsletter
Full Time Status!
Finally, by God's Grace and through the support of Christians, I am now able to go full-time in CARM. My wife and I have agreed and I will quit my part-time job on the last Friday of this month. We will trust God to provide through the body of Christ for our financial needs from then on.
For all of you who have prayed regarding this, I thank you very much. It has taken 10 years to get here and with God's leading, I hope to accomplish much more on a full-time status.
The new discussion boards are doing very well with about 45 signups a day. They are located at http://www.christiandiscussionforums.org/v/index.php, and they have a LOT of new features that are really great. If you like to interact with those who oppose God's truth, then this is a place for you.
- Love mail:
- I must tell you how excited I am to have located CARM. Incredible! All the right questions and straightforward answers - straight from God’s word. I love the links to verses in every explain. I love the search engine. Awesome! I am hooked. I could remain learning on this site for the rest of my time on this earth. But, most importantly, CARM is growing me and equipping me. I am growing in my theology. I am growing so that I am confident to speak to others. I love the layout, design and web site performance. You guys really are doing your work with excellence. Thanks for every late hour investing in what is surely impacting many lives, including mine. Jay
- Thanks so much for your website. I have used it many times in the past and right now I am going through "A Case For Christ" with some of our High School students and am using a lot of your material with it. Pat
- Hi to the wonderful people of CARM! I would just like to say thank you to this very valuable resource. It has helped me a lot in reaching out in the Internet so that others may know Christ. Ben
- Prayers to you my friends. My pastor just turned me on to your site. I'm challenged on how to speak the truth to my Mormon aunt and uncle. Your site looks great & will help me. Like they say in the tv show X-Files: "the truth is out there" ... and I think your site is "there".! Rob
- Hate mail:
- Your web site is false and rather than teaching truths about other Churches you teach wrong doctrines. Research all before you place twisted facts on the web site. I can't believe that a Christian people would pull other Churches down to say they are correct and others are wrong. Be careful about what you say is truth when it is not. Caleb
- You are so worried about other people’s religion and opinion. Worry about yourselves and your salvation and this is for sure far sufficient considering the state of your own soul. Best regards. Susana
- I won't argue, you need prayer and perhaps psychiatric help. John