The Missouri trip went really well. I was able to see my dad and brother for a couple of days as well as go to Kansas City and stay with some friends. Down in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, I met with two guys, Jake and Randy, about filming for CARM. Long story short, these guys really know what they're doing. We filmed a few hours of stuff which they will present on the web later -- after they've put in appropriate graphics. I will, hopefully, be releasing some videos either this month or next month on utube, and other Internet video places. The goal is to do a lot of teaching this way. Anyway, we have to finish up the standard video branding intro, the exit (called an outro, vs. an intro), and figure out a few other details. I have to buy two softlights and a backlight for filming in my office. Anyway, I think you'll be pleased with the result. More information to come on this later.
Also, I met a lot of neat people in Cape Girardeau and Kansas City. There were some "carmites" in both areas and we got together and blabbed. It was a lot of fun.
Love and Hate Mail
- Hate Mail
- I am so sorry for you. You have gone to extensive work to disprove something that you claim not to believe in. I would think that if I didn't live in the wonderful testimony of Joseph Smith and all that LDS life offers me, I couldn't be bothered to try to talk others out of it. Your web site smacks of Satan trying to keep others from the light. Again, I am sorry for you. Truly. I will pray for you.
- I just found your carm website on-line and read a bit about your purpose and goals. Impressive. It is obvious you have spent a lot of time and effort researching. Since you are open to criticizing other religions, I figured you wouldn't mind if I pointed out that your so-called religion is a joke! It is a shame your energy can't be directed towards good, but instead your sole purpose in life and in your "faith" is to prove other faiths wrong. And what I found the funniest part of everything, is you actually feel justified in charging people money for what you do. A real believer in Christ huh? Perhaps you should continue to research His life and try following His example of honesty and integrity instead of ripping off the gullible American public for your so-called research. What a joke. Thanks for the laugh though...it was appreciated.
- I've been taking a look around your web site and what you say is true except you've created a lie.
- You have your information screwd up and have no idea what we believe your the one thats going to be sadly mistaken
- It makes me wonder why you and others choose to demean a persons religion. I never see anyone questioning the Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian or Buddhism. People are free to choose what they want. Why not put your energy into something more worthwhile. Growing up my parents taught me to be tolerant, respectful and love my fellowman, good traits I still practice. Why is there such fervor to prove something wrong. I believe there are 13 million Mormons now. What are you afraid of?
- Love Mail
- I appreciate you probably get a lot of emails - but I had to email you and let you know that your website is fantastic!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely amazed, encouraged and equipped by the simplicity yet thoroughness of the content. Thank you so much.
- THANK YOU so much for your website!!! I am a born again Christian and absolutely love that you just tell the truth! Keep up the good work!
- I am Thankful to God for CARM and it's worldwide ministry, I am ery much benefited by it
- Thank God for your ministry. My son was headed down a path of sin with Mormonism. You gave the information and facts I needed to make him think. It took several months but with your information in hand and a lot of prayers, he stopped going and has since gone to Bible College and is working with youth at his church.
- First of all, thank you for your site. With the candidacy of Mitt Romney, it is extremely important that people know the truth about the LDS church. I personally think it makes Hinduism look tame! The whole church, its beliefs, its tenets, and its 'gospel' is based on a total and complete falsehood. The Garden of Eden in Missouri!! Jesus coming to America??? How? God as a physical being who has sexual relations with the Heavenly Mother!! God living near a planet called Kolob! How could anyone with two firing neurons in their brain believe such nonsense? I won't even go into the sacred underwear discussion.