Mormonism, also known as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, claims to be the restoration of the true gospel and a revelation of the true God. Find out about its teachings of men becoming gods, temples, the Book of Mormon, and Joseph Smith who claimed to have seen God the Father.
- Studying with the Mormons? Thinking of joining the Mormon church? - video
- What does Mormonism Teach?
- Mormonism in a Nutshell - video
- Mormonism's History - video
- Chronology of Mormonism
- Is Mormonism Christian? - video
- Is Mormonism a cult?
- Striving for perfection and the true gospel
- If all Mormons are Christians, then all Christians are Mormons
- Mormon Beliefs
- What if Mormon Missionaries told the truth about their religion?
- LDS: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Internet
Regarding Mormons and Mormonism
- Mormons, please read this first before emailing CARM
- If you are a Mormon, please click here and read this next.
- The gospel according to Mormonism
The Book of Mormon
- 1830 Book of Mormon Text
- The Testimony of Eight Witnesses
- A Quick look at the Book of Mormon
- Some of the Many Changes in the Book of Mormon
- Problems with the Book of Mormon
- James 1:5 and praying about the Book of Mormon
- Alma 5 and the Book of Mormon's Plagiarism of the New Testament
Mormon Writings and Church
- The Book of Abraham Papyri and Joseph Smith
- The Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible and his false claim to prophethood
- Mormon Church Statistics
- Mormon Church Structure
- Must there always be twelve living apostles in the church?
Issues and Answers
- Questions for Mormons
- Priesthood Authority and Mormonism
- The gospel according to Mormonism
- Does Mormonism Attack Other Religions? Yes.
- Are Christians persecuting Mormons?
- Definitions of Mormon words. They don't mean the same thing.
- Difficult Questions for Mormons to Answer
- Jehovah is Elohim
- A Biblical Response to Mormons
- A Comparison Between Christian Doctrine and Mormon Doctrine
- What is baptism for the dead mentioned in 1 Cor. 15:29?
- A Dialogue with Mormon Missionaries on the meanings of words
- A Test: Do you have the True Jesus?
- Mormon Objections Answered
- Was the LDS Jesus born of the Virgin Mary?
- Mormonism and the atonement of Jesus
- False prophecies of Joseph Smith
- Politics, Mormonism, and Christianity
- The Mormon Law of Eternal Progression
- The Temple Veil was destroyed by God, yet Mormonism puts it back
- LDS Church and homosexuality
- Mormonism teaches to follow Jesus and his teachings. Therefore, it is Christian
- What does Ezekiel 37:15-17 mean when it speaks of the two sticks?
- Could Ezekiel 37:15-20 have a duel fulfillment in the Book of Mormon?
- Mormon Scriptures and David's Wives
- Does Matthew 5:48 teach that we can become gods?
- Is Mormon Baptism Valid?
- Response to LDS article at mormoninterpreter.com, can a man see god? 1 Timothy 6:16
- What is this seer stone used by Joseph Smith?
- Does Ecclesiastes 12:7 prove we pre-existed in heaven
- Amos 3:7 and the Mormon prophet
- Isaiah 29:11-12, Muhammad, and Joseph Smith
- Does Genesis 1:26 imply that there were multiple gods involved in creation?
- Are we all God's Children?
- Psalm 110:1 and Mormonism
- Is Marriage Eternal?
- Does Matthew 18:18 Support Eternal Marriage?
Proofs that Mormonism is False
- Hinckley says Mormons believe in a different Jesus.
- The Mormon Plan of Eternal Progression
- Mormonism and the Negro: a look at their historical position
- Is Glen Beck Christian?
- Missouri LDS Sites
Mormonism and the Bible
Mormonism and the Testimony of the Spirit
- James 1:5 and the Mormon Testimony
- Galatians 5, the fruit of the Spirit, and the Mormon testimony
- Luke 24:32, "our hearts burning within us," and the Mormon testimony
- Moroni 10:4, Alma 32:27-28, and the Mormon testimony
- Why not pray about the Book of Mormon? Isn't it always good to pray?
- Interesting Quotes from Mormonism's founder, Joseph Smith
- Interesting Quotes from the Mormon president, Brigham Young
- Interesting Quotes from James Talmage. Later an apostle.
- Interesting Quotes from Various Mormon authorities.
- Interesting Quotes on the Atonement from Mormon writings
- Quotes from LDS, Mormon, Authorities on God
- Mormonism Unveiled: eyewitness testimonies against Joseph Smith
- Mormonism Unveiled Defended
- The Testimonies of Barton Stafford and Henry Harris
- The Testimonies of Abigail Harris and Lucy Harris
- The Testimony of Artemas Cunningham
- The Testimony of Nahum Howard and Oliver Smith
- The Testimony of John N. Miller
- The Testimony of Roswell Nichols & Joshua Stafford
Documentation from Mormon sources
- Joseph Smith boasted he did more than Jesus to keep a church together
- Joseph Smith made a false prophecy about the United States
Important Mormon People
- Two Mormons state that 3 Gods is really 1 God.
- Discussion with two Mormons about truth, the gospel, and feelings
Other websites on Mormonism
- Mormonism Research Ministry at mrm.org - A very good site. Lots of info.
- Utah Lighthouse Ministry at utlm.org - You'll have to dig, but it's worth it.
- Institute For Religious Research at irr.org - A great site on Mormonism.
- Recovery from Mormonism at exmormon.org - a lot of ex-Mormons Debate
- Mormonism Discussion Board
LDS Research CD
- LDS Classics - (at bottom of page)