- Utah Partnership for Christ - On September 18th, I will be at Calvary Chapel in Salt Lake City and will speak at the vision banquet for Utah Partnership for Christ. It is a ministry that reaches out to the people of Utah who are lost in Mormonism. If you are interested in attending, please check out the link. Thanks.
- Bogota, Columbia Trip - Unfortunately, we were not able to raise the necessary funds for me to go to to Bogota, Columbia. I want to thank all of you who contributed for the trip, but we didn't get enough. We will take those funds and keep them reserved for a later trip.
- Funding - CARM's reserves are slowly dwindling in the light of new requirements. we are supporting missionaries and need support. Would you please consider helping us out us with five dollars a month? If so, please go here.
- Facebook - Not only does CARM have the CARM Facebook page, we also have others. So if you are interested in having discussions on other topics, then please check them out.
- Apologetics Cruise, CARM and MRM - CARM is working with MRM, Mormonism Research Ministry (mrm.org, an evangelical outreach to those lost in Mormonism). We will host an apologetics cruise to the Caribbean in 2016. This will be a fantastic time of learning and fellowshipping in a beautiful setting. If interested go to mrm.org's website for more information. Just let them know that you signed up with CARM. Also, no money from CARM will be used for this trip.
LOVE AND HATE MAIL
- "I just wanted to thank you for creating this website, especially the Christian Doctrine section. You gave simple explanations and provided evidence for them. Its refreshing to see Christianity that is not violent but intelligent and offering clarity behind what was an obscure religion to me. I thought your site was going to hail from a specific sect of Christianity and I was surprised to be have my expectations exceeded. I am truly interested in this faith now that I have information that makes perfect sense. I really appreciate the fact that you were steadfast with infallible Christian Doctrine. I believe now more than I ever have before.
- Hi my name is Kim. I'm a podcast listener and I was noticing you always saying you don't understand why people want to hear you talk, you said " I don't believe that my teaching is all thath great" I just want to tell you that to me it is! I have no more than a high school diploma and I feel like I am learning so much by listening to you and I apply it when I share the gospel. I grew up as a Mormon in utah and I have a heart for them so to be able to turn to you for help has been a great blessing. Thank you and God Bless!
- I find your position on the the Catholic church to very hysterical you clam were not Christians and we need to be converted to Christianity . If that what you think fine but if I go to hell it not because I am catholic it would be because of my sins . Your site say '' site is not meant to offend you in any way. This site is dedicated to examining the truth, all truth, and comparing it to the Bible'' and yes I know what bibles says to do about falsehoods.
- Well aren't you just the WORD OF DOOM.... Guess that's YOUR job.....as FOR ME.....I will ALWAYS listen to Joyce Meyer....or ANY OTHER woman OF GOD PREACHING...... Mmmm....like....BETH MOORE..... Maybe it's you that should start studying the NEW TESTAMENT.....