- If you don't find what you're looking for, then submit a question.
Answers to questions about the church
- What is the Church?
- What is the difference between the visible and the invisible church?
- What makes a church or group non-Christian?
- What things should we look for in a church?
- What churches does CARM recommend?
- Which church is the one true church?
- What is the purpose of the Church?
- What are some other names for the Christian Church?
- Is it okay for Christians to meet in large buildings instead of house churches?
- Are there apostles for today?
- What is legalism?
- Is the "Emerging Church" the Latest Postmodern Fad?
- If the church can change its view on things, why not homosexuality?
- Why is understanding Church history important?
- Is the Church full of hypocrites?
- Can I be a good Christian and not go to church?
- What are the dates of church councils?
- Do I have to belong to a church to be a Christian?
- What does the Bible say about church membership?
- What is slain in the spirit?
- Is Christianity the only true religion?
- How were the Old Testament saints saved?
- What is speaking in tongues?
- What is Passover?
- What is Pentecost?
- Why believe in Christianity over all other religions?
- Did Jesus die on a cross or a stake?
- Have the charismatic gifts ceased?
- What does it mean to be slain in the Spirit?
- What were the early Christians called?
- Should believers invite non-believers to church?
- What are the signs of a successful church?
- Should we baptized "in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit" or "in Jesus' name?" - video
- Is it okay to baptize infants?
- Is baptism necessary for salvation? - video 1, 2, 3, 4
- Should a church require its members to take communion?
- Should only ordained clergy administer communion?
- What does it mean to take communion in an unworthy manner?
Pastors and Elders
- What is a church elder?
- Is it okay for a pastor to get paid for ministering?
- Can women be pastors and elders?
- A response to a paper arguing for women being pastors
- Another response to a paper arguing for women being pastors