- Got a Question? Please use the CARM search below.
Answers to questions about Biblical people
- Abraham: Would Abraham have sinned if he had killed Isaac?
- Adam and Eve: Were Adam and Eve saved?
- David: Why did David pick up five stones to kill Goliath?
- Lazarus: If resurrected people can’t die again, what about Lazarus?
- Moses: Why couldn’t Moses enter the promised land?
- Paul: What was Paul's thorn in the flesh?
- Paul: Where did Paul get his authority?
- Peter: Why did Peter lie about knowing Jesus?
- Is Mary the mother of God, theotokos?
- Where did the different races come from?
- What is meant when it says man is made in the image of God?
- Why did people in the Old Testament live so long?
- What is soul sleep?
- What is free will?
- Do people have a second chance to be saved after they die?
- Can we do anything to deserve God's blessings?
- Will there be free will in heaven?
- Where do people go when they die?
- What happens to babies or infants who die? Do they go to heaven or hell?
- Does the soul cease to exist after death?
- What About Gender Roles And Equality In Genesis 1-3?
- Is it okay to have sinners who are non-Christians as friends?
- Are Heavenly Visitations True or False?
- Why does God let people die at an early age?
- When a person dies, must the funeral be in a church with a pastor?
- What happens to us when we die?
- Is belief in God a mental disorder?
- Is Christianity or the Bible misogynistic?
- What benefit are handicapped people to society?
- Did the disciples of Jesus believe in ghosts?
- Why do people criticize God?