|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 106 - Quraysh
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. For the covenants (of security and safeguard enjoyed) by the Quraish,
2. Their covenants (covering) journeys by winter and summer -
3. Let them adore the Lord of this House,
4. Who provides them with food against hunger, and with security against fear (of danger)."
|106. Surah Al-Quraish
1. (It is a great Grace and Protection from Allah), for the taming of the Quraish,
2. (And with all those Allah's Grace and Protections for their taming, We cause) the (Quraish) caravans to set forth safe in winter (to the south), and in summer (to the north without any fear),
3. So let them worship (Allah) the Lord of this House (the Ka'bah in Makkah).
4. (He) Who has fed them against hunger, and has made them safe from fear.