|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 107 - Small Kindnesses
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?
2. Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),
3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.
4. So woe to the worshippers
5. Who are neglectful of their prayers,
6. Those who (want but) to be seen (of men),
7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighbourly needs."
|107. Surah Al-Maa'oon (The Small Kindnesses)
1. Have you seen him who denies the Recompense?
2. That is he who repulses the orphan (harshly),
3. And urges not the feeding of AlMiskin (the poor),
4. So woe unto those performers of Salat (prayers) (hypocrites),
5. Who delay their Salat (prayer) from their stated fixed times,
6. Those who do good deeds only to be seen (of men),
7. And refuse Al-Ma'un (small kindnesses e.g. salt, sugar, water, etc.).