|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 108 - Abundance
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).
2. Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.
3. For he who hateth thee, he will be cut off (from Future Hope)."
|108. Surah Al-Kauthar (A River in Paradise)
1. Verily, We have granted you (O Muhammad) Al-Kauthar (a river in Paradise);
2. Therefore turn in prayer to your Lord and sacrifice (to Him only).
3. For he who makes you angry (O Muhammad), - he will be cut off (from every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter).