|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 113 - The Daybreak
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
2. From the mischief of created things;
3. From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
4. From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;
5. And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy."
|113. Surah Al-Falaq (The Daybreak)
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak,
2. "From the evil of what He has created;
3. "And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness; (or the moon as it sets or goes away).
4. "And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,
5. "And from the evil of the envier when he envies."