|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 114 - Mankind
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
2. The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
3. The God (for judge) of Mankind -
4. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper) -
5. (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind -
6. Among Jinns and among men."
|114. Surah An-Naas (Mankind)
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,
2. "The King of mankind,
3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,
4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah),
5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,
6. "Of jinns and men."