Jump to navigation
Church structure of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Each Church elects its own officers: elders, deacons, deaconesses, clerks, treasurers, and department leaders.
- The minister of a local church is appointed by the local conference.
- The local conference consists of local churches in a designated area.
- Officers of the local conference are elected every three years.
- Union conferences are comprised of local conference in a designated area.
- Union conference officers are elected every five years.
- The division is comprised of two or more union conference with officers elected every five years.
- General conference encompasses all divisions with officers elected every five years.