These are the last seven sayings that Jesus said on the cross. Sometimes they are referred to as the "Seven Words." There's also a bit of a debate on the exact order of the sayings, but the following is a complete list with a plausible order.
- Luke 23:34, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”
- Luke 23:43, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”
- John 19:26-27, “Woman, behold, your son!” 27 Then He *said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother!”
- Matt. 27:46, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?”
- John 19:28, “I am thirsty.”
- John 19:30, “It is finished!”
- Luke 23:46, “Father, INTO YOUR HANDS I COMMIT MY SPIRIT.”