by Matt Slick
Islam's view of itself is that it is the superior religion and that all the world must bend the knee to Allah, even if it is by force. Furthermore, Muslims are taught that no one has the right to worship anything other than Allah and that all people must be in subjection to the will of Allah.
- Allah's religion is Islam:
- Surah 3:19, "The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account."
- Surah 3:85, “If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).”
- Allah opens heart to believe in Islam
- Surah 6:125, "Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide—He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying—He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe."
- Islam is to be proclaimed over all religions
- Surah 9:33, "It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)."
- Surah 48:28, "It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness."
- Surah 61:9, "It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)."
- If you don't accept Islam, you're lost
- Surah 3:85, "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good)."
- Fight all people till they worship Allah-I'm sorry
- Allah 's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)" (Sahih Bukhar, Book #52, Hadith #196, Narrated Abu Huraira)
- Old Testament Prophets were Muslims
- Surah 3:67, "Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah’s (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah."
- Surah 5:44, "It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah.s book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers."