Jump to navigation
What does Kabbalah teach?
- God has 10 aspects through which creation was realized.
- The truths of Kabbalah were given to the angels first, then to Adam, then Abraham, and finally to Moses.
- The human soul preexisted before coming to earth.
- Reincarnation of the soul.
- Higher realms of consciousness.
- Multiple universes.
- The interconnectedness of all levels of consciousness, angels, demons, thoughts, incarnations, etc.
- "There are four primary archangels: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael.
- "Liliel is the Angel of the Night . . . Lilith is considered to be the arch she-devil." Sandalphon is the angel of prayer as is Michael.
- There are two Messiahs, one from the lineage of Joseph and the other from David.
- The fall of Adam and Eve was the result of a failure to make a rectification that would bring "the universe to a new level of consciousness."
- It is possible to have a direct experience with God without the need of a mediator such as Jesus.