The “World Mission Society Church of God” (WMSCOG) is a sub-Christian cult that began in Korea in 1964 and has since grown into an international religious movement boasting nearly two million members in about 150 countries. In recent years, they have aggressively expanded their proselytizing efforts on American college campuses, on the streets of major U.S. cities and going door-to-door.
- Introduction to the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG)
- Does the World Mission Society Church of God believe in the Trinity?
- The World Mission Society Church of God, Galatians 4:26, and "God the Mother"
- Does the word Elohim prove there is a Mother God?
- Does Genesis 1:26-27 teach that there is a God the Mother?
- Can God the Father give life without a God the Mother?
- Does calling God "Father" imply a divine Mother?
- Does Ecclesiastes 12:7 prove we pre-existed in heaven?
- The World Mission Society Church of God and the Passover
- To baptize in the name of Father, Son, and Spirit, do we need to know the Holy Spirit's name?
- Must Christians keep the Passover and other feast days to be saved?
- The World Mission Society Church of God and the second death of Jesus
- Is the "Bride of Christ" in Revelation a mother goddess?
- Is Jesus' coming on the clouds of heaven entirely separate from final judgment?