Christian Doctrine and Theology
Basic Christian Doctrine is the study of the revealed word of God. It is Christian Theology regarding the nature truth, God, Jesus, salvation, damnation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, the Gospel, resurrection, and more.
"holding fast the faithful word which is in accordance with the teaching, so that he will be able both to exhort in sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict," (Titus 1:9).
Basic Christian Doctrine
- What is a real Christian?
- Take a Christian Doctrine Test
- Answers to the Christian Doctrine Test
- Is Christianity the only true religion?
- What is truth in Christ?
- Christian Doctrine: The Bible, God, Creation, and Man
- Christian Doctrine: Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and Salvation
- Basic Christian Doctrine
- Justification and Sanctification: What is the difference?
- Essential Doctrines of Christianity
- Doctrine Grid
- What is the Gospel?
- The Law and the Gospel
- The Two main covenants
- Divisions under the covenant of grace
- Amillennialism and premillennialism
- New Testament themes found in the Old Testament
- Federal Headship
- Verses that show justification by faith
- Substitutionary Atonement of Jesus Christ
- Yes, there are essential Christian doctrines
- What are the communicable and incommunicable attributes of God?
- What is the Trinity?
- Response to criticism of "What is the Trinity?"
- The Trinity Chart
- Another Look at The Trinity
- Yet another Look at the Trinity: The Plurality Study
- The Ontological and Economic Trinity
- List of all New Testament Verses Listed using "hupotasso"
- Early Trinitarian Quotes
- Verses showing the plurality of God in the Old and New Testaments
- Who is God? video
- Let us make man in our image
The Holy Spirit
Objections to the Trinity answered
- The Trinity, the Hypostatic Union, and the Communicatio Idiomatum
- The word Trinity is not in the Bible
- Does the Trinity really teach that there are three gods?
- Col. 2:9 and Eph. 3:19
- God cannot die. Jesus died. Therefore, Jesus is not God.
- God cannot be tempted. Jesus was tempted. Therefore, Jesus cannot be God.
- If Jesus is God, then who did He pray to?
- If Jesus is God, then why did not know the time of His return?
- If Jesus is God, why did He say the Father was greater than He?
- Jesus' Two Natures: God and Man
- What does it mean that Jesus was made in the likeness of sinful flesh?
- The Communicatio Idiomatum, the communication of the properties
- Jesus' humbled state and what it means
- Jesus is God
- Jesus is a man
- Jesus' three offices: Prophet, Priest, and King
- Why did Jesus have to die for our sins? video 1, 2
- Bible verses that show Jesus is Divine
- Why was Jesus baptized?
- The Miracles of Jesus
- Jehovah is Jesus
- 100 Truths about Jesus
- If Jesus were not God, then explain . . .
- What did Jesus come to do?
- Who is Jesus according to the apostle John?
- Jesus Resurrection was physical
- Objections to Jesus' physical resurrection answered
- Where did Jesus go after He died on the cross?
- If God is unchanging, how can Jesus be God in flesh?
- Is Jesus' name really Yeshua?
- Did Paul think Jesus was God?
- Myths about the Council of Nicea
- Did Jesus die spiritually?
- What is the eternal generation of the Son?
- How can Jesus be both God and the Son of God?
- The Atonement: An Outline of
- Are we Justified by Faith (Rom.) or by Works (James)?
- A Test: Do you have the True Jesus?
- Salvation: What it means to be a Christian
- How to Become a Christian
- The Warning Tract: Make a difference in your city.
- What is the incarnation?
- Is repentance necessary for salvation?
- The error of the Moral Government view of the atonement
- Examining all verses in the New Testament dealing with justification
- "In Christ" Grid
- Church Grid
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.