Evangelism is the duty of every Christian. Whether you share your faith a lot or a little, the Lord wants Christians to share the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Below are articles that can help you tell others about Jesus.
- What is Evangelism?
- What is Biblical Evangelism?
- What is the Great Commission?
- Why Should We Witness to People?
- Presenting the Gospel
Issues and Answers
- How to Witness to Family and Friends
- Foundations are First
- How Should Christians Fulfill the Great Commission?
- Three Important Verses For Witnessing
- Salvation is God's Work
- How to Memorize Scripture
- The Importance of Prayer in Evangelism
- The Do's and Don't's of Witnessing
- Law and Gospel
- The Four Spiritual Laws
- Christian CPR
- Leading Someone to the Lord
- Trust God and Go Witness
- Evangelism in a Small Town Part 1
- Evangelism in a Small Town Part 2
- Knock, Knock!
- Isolating the Gospel--video
- The Trouble with Testimonies
- What is the role of apologetics in evangelism?
- Witnessing to Bahai's
- Verses to Memorize when Witnessing to Mormons
- Friendship Evangelism is neither Friendship nor Evangelism
- What is Friendship Evangelism?
- The Gospel is Not an Act of Kindness
- Does 1 Peter 3:15 Support Friendship Evangelism?
The Sinner's Prayer
- What is the Sinner's Prayer?
- Why the Sinner's Prayer is Unbiblical
- Closing the Deal: An Unbiblical Component of Modern Evangelism
- What are Gospel Tracts?
- Is the Use of Gospel Tracts Biblical?
- When to use Gospel Tracts in Evangelism - video
- Are You looking For Gospel Tracts? Check out These by Tony Miano (Click Here)
- CARM Proudly Refers its Users to One Million Tracts. These Guys Provide Great Tracts at Even Better Prices. US Gospel Tracts--Austrilian Gospel Tracts
Questions about Evangelism
- Isn't Evangelism Unloving?
- What do you say to someone who doesn't believe the Bible is God's word?
- How do you present the gospel properly?
- What should I say if someone asks me if I’m a Christian?