In today's world there are many questions about homosexuality as it relates to Christianity. So, it is important that we Christians have rational and reasoned discussions about what the Bible does and does not say about homosexuality. To that end, CARM has produced a section on homosexuality that we believe answers many of the core questions about homosexuality in a way that is true to the biblical text.
Answering Objections and Questions
- Condemning Homosexuality is practicing discrimination and this is wrong
- Homosexuality is normal so it should not be considered wrong
- There is nothing wrong with two homosexuals getting married if they love each other
- Homosexuals are born that way. Therefore it is natural and good.
- The word "homosexual" didn't appear in English Bibles until 1946
- Homosexual activity harms no one
- Being born gay is like being born into a race
- If we invite homosexual friends to family events, is that approving of homosexuality?
- Absolute Morality and Homosexuality
- Should homosexuals, gays, and lesbians be put to death?
- Isn’t the Christian position to love homosexuals and allow them to marry?
- What is sexual orientation?
- YouTubers tell kid to kill himself for his view on homosexuality
- Is disapproving of homosexuality and homosexual marriage spreading hate?
- The battle over words
- Hate Crimes and Homosexuality
- Are homosexuality and homosexual marriage moral issues?
- What are homosexuals supposed to do if they can't change?
Homosexuality and Bible Verses
- The Queen James Bible, the Gay Bible
- Genesis 2:18, and having a suitable helper
- Genesis 18:20; 19:1-12, 24 and Sodom and Gomorrah
- Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, and a "man who lies with a man"
- Leviticus18:22, 20:13, homosexuality and not being under Old Testament Law
- Matthew 19:12, is being born as a eunuch a support for homosexuality?
- Romans 1:26-27 and Homosexuality
- Does Romans 1 Condemn Homosexuality?
- Did Jesus talk about homosexuality?
Homosexuality and the Church
- Christianity and homosexuality
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
- Can practicing homosexuals be saved?
- The ELCA, homosexuality, and apostasy
- If the church can change its view on things, why not homosexuality?
- Is saying homosexuality is a sin being homophobic?
- The Spiritual side of homosexuality
- Desmond Tutu would says he would rather go to hell than be with a homophobic God
Homosexuality, Gay Marriage, and Society
- How does homosexual marriage affect me personally?
- How would gay marriage harm anyone?
- What benefit does homosexuality provide in society?
- Proposition 8 and the new standard of no standards
- Is homosexuality dangerous?
- Quick Comments and Responses to Homosexual Issues
- Sexual Orientation and Truth Orientation
- Christian and atheist dialogue on homosexual marriage
- Collateral damage effect as a result the change in sexual morals
- Questions for homosexuals - and those who approve of it
- Questions for homosexuals - and those who approve of it - Follow up
- Questions for homosexuals - and those who approve of it - Follow up # 2
- Examples of persecution of people who do not agree with homosexuality
- Promotion of Homosexuality in Society, Schools, via Law
- Chris Broussard speaks out about homosexuality and Jason Collins
- Why are Christians homophobic?
- Matthew Vines, an introduction
- Matthew Vines on Genesis 2:18
- Matthew Vines on Genesis 19 and Sodom and Gomorrah
- Matthew Vines on Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 and Christians not being under the Law
- Matthew Vines on Romans 1:26-27
- Matthew Vines on 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- Matthew Vines on 1 Timothy 1:10
- Response to Mr. Vines' conclusion on the Bible and homosexuality
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.