Sermons are the place where the word of God is preached to God's people. Some have said that the preaching of the word of God is the word of God. This is true only as far as the sermon is Christ centered and based on truth. Below are sermons. Feel free to use them.
- Genesis 3:1-7, The methodology of Satan
- Exodus 20:3, You shall have no other gods before Me
- Exodus 20:7, Do not take the name of the Lord in vain
- 2 Chronicles 20:1-37, When you trust in God, there is no need to fear
- Psalm 1:1-6, Do you want to be blessed of God?
- Psalm 51, A broken and contrite heart
- Psalm 66:16-20, Because of Christ, God always hears you
- Psalm 100, A Call to Worship
- Psalm 119:9-16, How can you keep your ways pure?
- Psalm 127, A Song of Ascents, of Solomon
- Psalm 139:23-24, Who is the biggest sinner you know?
- Ecclesiastes 3:1-15, A Time for Everything
- Ecclesiastes 5:8-20, Vanity of Riches and Honor
- Isaiah 9:6 Unto us a Child is born
- Matt. 10:26-31, Do Not Fear... Evangelism
- Matt. 28:16-20, The Great Commission
- John 21:15-17, Who do you love?
- Acts 1:8, You will be my witnesses
- Acts 2:41-42, Pentecost
- Acts 4:31, The Holy Spirit in the church
- Acts 6:1-7, Building the church of disciples
- Romans 14:1-12, Don't pass judgment
- 1 Corinthians 1:9, Why did God make you?
- 1 Corinthians 3:1-5, Spiritual Infancy
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Your Body, His Temple
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5, Encouragement
- Ephesians 4:1-16, Live worthy of your calling
- Ephesians 6:1-9, Submission to Authority
- Ephesians 6:10-20, How strong are you?
- Ephesians 6:12, Where is the struggle, in prayer!
- Philippians 4:6-9, True Peace in Your Life
- Colossians 3:1-11, Raised with Christ
- Colossians 3:12-17, Because you are chosen of God
- Colossians 4:5-6, Proper conduct towards unbelievers
- 2 Timothy 3:14-17, Why is the Bible is the word of God?
- 2 Timothy 3:16, All Scripture is inspired
- Titus 2:11-14, The Results of Saving Grace
- Hebrews 6:1-2, The spiritually mature
- Hebrews 11:1, Faith
- Hebrews 13:8, You can always count on Jesus
- 1 Peter 1:13-21, Living before God the Father
- 1 Peter. 2:11-12, Strangers in a strange land
- 1 Peter 3:13-17, Suffering for the sake of Christ
- 1 Peter 4:12-19, Suffering and Persecution
- 2 Peter 3:17-18, Growing in Grace
- 1 John 2:27, You are anointed of God
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.