The Seventh-day Adventist church is a controversial organization. With its founding prophetess, Ellen G White, they teach that the proper day of worship is Saturday, that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, that ultimately Satan will bear all of our sins, that when a person dies he does not exist anymore, that hell is not eternal, and more. They emphasize dietary laws and what many consider to be a legalism, especially since they teach you can lose your salvation. Some consider it a cult and others do not. Nevertheless, it is an organization that needs to be examined.
- The history of the Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Church structure of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- What does Seventh Day Adventism teach?
Issues and Answers
- Does the Bible allow Christians to worship on Sunday?
- Scriptures dealing with the first day of the week.
- Does CARM recommend the Seventh-day Adventist Church?
Clear Word Bible
- The Clear Word Bible
- The Clear Word Bible Introduction
- The Clear Word Bible and Annihilationism
- The Clear Word Bible, Jesus, and Michael the Archangel
- The Clear Word Bible and the Sabbath
- The Clear Word Bible and Salvation
- The Clear Word Bible and the Soul
- The Clear Word Bible and Miscellaneous Verses
This section is also available in: Español