Women in Ministry
Women pastors and elders . . . what does the Bible say--plenty. Though women are gifted and used of God, Scripture teaches us that the offices of pastor and elder are for men.
- Why this section on women in ministry?
- Where can the teaching of women ordination lead?
- Women pastors is not an essential doctrine, so why worry about it?
- Verses Examined in these articles
Issues and Answers
- The Elements of Liberalism
- Women pastors and a biblical worldview
- Should you leave a church if it adopts a woman pastor?
- Egalitarianism and Complementarianism, what's the difference?
- Dictionary of terms
- Various verses egalitarians misuse
- Denominations, women ordination, and other errors
- Women in Ministry Bibliography
- Genesis 2 and Adam and Eve and Authority
- Genesis 3, the Fall, and Adam and Eve's Sin. Eve was not ignorant
- The Ontological and Economic Trinity
- Is Adam our Federal Head?
Women Pastors and Elders - previously written articles
- The elder in the church
- 1 Tim. 2:12-13 and women pastors and elders.
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders? video 1, 2
- A response to a paper arguing for women being pastors
- Another response to a paper arguing for women being pastors
1 Tim. 2:9-15
- Is "a woman" a specific individual Paul had in mind?
- Is "a woman" referring to wives as "a man" refers to husbands?
- Does "a woman" refer to all women as "a man" refers to all men?
- 1 Tim. 2:15, she, they, and salvation through child bearing
- The use of the phrase "a woman" in the entire New Testament
- The complementarian position splits the church into two camps
- Eve was deceived, Adam was not
- Genesis statement of Adam ruling over Eve is not God's perfect will
- Women subjection is part of the curse that is removed in salvation
- 1 Cor. 11:3, the word 'head' does not mean authority
- Only one verse prohibits women to teach men
- The term 'husband of one wife' applies to both men and women
- There were deaconesses, so there can be female pastors
- Why would God gift a woman to teach then forbid her to pastor?
- Is this a power play to suppress women?
- Was Junia in Romans 16:7 a female apostle in authority?
- Gal. 3:28 shows that women can be in ministry as pastors
- Not allowing women pastors is sexist
Something for you to do
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.