Work for CARM
In order to work with CARM, you must affirm the CARM Statement of Faith -- no exceptions.
- Drupal Development for CARM
- Do not need to relocate.
- CARM needs someone who can devote a few hours a month to implementing the CARM Drupal site including modules, the Magento shopping cart, etc. Hopefully, this person would be able to lightly modify php code in order to expand the functionality of CARM.
- Email Responders
- You do not need to be theologically trained but do have to know their theology well. You would be interviewed and tested. You would be able to answer e-mails related to your area of expertise and knowledge.
- Email Responders work under Ryan Turner.
- Radio show/Advertising.
- We are wanting to expand the radio show into other markets.
- This would involve contacting other radio stations in order to get CARM broadcast from there and possibly find people for interviews.
- Expanding the radio show would require additional money from CARM.
- Therefore, we would need to obtain advertisers and/or raise support for the show.
- Since a person is worthy of his hire, we would expect that a percentage of anything raised for the development of the radio show would be given to the person who fills this position.
- This person would be working under Matt Slick and Diane Sellner.
- Foreign Languages
- We want to develop international headquarters in different countries. Therefore, we are looking for people who are willing to take on converting CARM into their native language and work towards being supported fulltime in that ministry. This would require dedicated Christians.
- CARM can be copied to a different web address relative to the language group including all articles, structure, and look.
- The site's articles are "unpublished".
- The person then translates the articles one by one and publishes each one.
- The online schools would need to be translated and modified to fit the needs of that country...not hard to do.
- Support would be raised the same as CARM is supported now, through the online schools (translated into that language) and donations.
- It would probably take about a year or two for the person to be able to go full time in that country after the schools are translated and donations begin to come in.
- The person could work a regular job while doing this.
- The person would have to be trained in the Drupal technology (not hard to do), do translations, set up bank accounts, implement and maintain the site.
- We could communicate through Skype.
- CARM in the U.S.A would maintain ownership of the web address and material, but it would be run by that person in that country. Currently Ryan Turner may be contacted.
- We are looking for people to convert various CARM articles into PowerPoint Presentations.
- With the new format we can now give proofreaders the ability to edit the site live. Are you great at grammar and punctuation and want to help? Let us know. Please contact Diane Sellner.
- Shopping CART
- We are in need of someone helping us to develop the Magento shopping cart. It wouldn't take a whole bunch of time, just some tweaking, consulting, etc.
- Writers and Researchers
- We are always looking for people who are qualified to be researchers and writers for CARM and who might also be willing to move to the Boise, Idaho area. It is not necessary to move, but as CARM grows we hope to develop a central area staff.
- Unfortunately, CARM does not yet have the financial ability to pay full salaries, at least not yet. So, anyone who would relocate here would have to be able to raise his or her own support. We would help with that effort.
- Writers and Researchers
- CARM owns several domains/blogs and is in need of finding people interested in maintaining them. This person would be working under Matt Slick and Diane Sellner.
- Another domain would be involved in collecting the "better" posts from the CARM discussion boards and saving them on another website. The hours per week expected would be probably less than five. This person would be working under Matt Slick and Diane Sellner.
If you are interested, please pray first and then contact us via email. Please include what you are interested in doing, a brief bio about yourself, and contact information.
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.