Ryan Turner began working full time with CARM in June of 2008. He graduated in 2005 from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte with a B.A. in Religious Studies. He also graduated with a M.A. in Christian Apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary in 2008. He is currently working on another M.A. in Religious Studies with a focus on Christian Origins at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He now resides in the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
Ryan found out about CARM in 2002 after going through a period of extreme doubt and questioning of the Christian faith. As a result of this struggle and finding answers to his many questions, he received a passion to defend and articulate the historical Christian faith. He has a strong desire to articulate theology to a lay audience with a special emphasis on evangelism and discipleship. His main areas of interest in apologetics include the historical Jesus, the historicity of the resurrection, and the historical reliability of the New Testament.
As of 2012, Ryan is 27.
- September 26th, 2009 - Speaking in Newberg Christian Church's The Believer's Reasons Conference and Debates
- September 27th - October 17th, 2009 - In Boise, ID working with Matt Slick on video projects.
- June, 2010 - Going to Manti, Utah, to do evangelism at the Mormon Church's annual Manti Miracle Pageant.
- June, 2011 - Going to Manti, Utah, to do evangelism at the Mormon Church's annual Manti Miracle Pageant.
- June 26th, 2011 - July 5th, 2011 - In Boise, ID working with Matt Slick on video projects.
- Fall 2011 - Teaching a homeschool Apologetics class in Monroe, NC.
- Spring 2012 - Teaching a homeschool Apologetics class in Monroe, NC.
- March 28th, 2012 - Speaking Engagement: "The Historical Evidence for Jesus."
Writings (in Chronological Sequence)
- Death and Resurrection Passages in the New Testament
- What did Jesus teach about the Old Testament? video
- T.D. Jakes video
- Are there different levels of hell and degrees of sin? video
- Has the New Testament been corrupted?
- What is Apologetics? An Outline
- How to do Apologetics, an Outline
- Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? An Outline
- Did Jesus ever exist? video
- Is the empty tomb of Jesus historical? video
- An Analysis of the Pre-Pauline Creed in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11
- Do you have to know the date and time when you became a Christian? video
- Was the resurrection story of Jesus borrowed from pagan mythology? video
- Reasons why the Apocrypha does not belong in the Bible video
- Where was Jesus between the ages of 12 and 30?
- Does Deuteronomy 18:15-18 predict the coming of Muhammad? video
- Does John 14:16 predict the coming of Muhammad? video
- Does Deuteronomy 33:2 predict the coming of Muhammad? video
- Does Deuteronomy 34:10 predict the coming of Muhammad? video
- Does Habakkuk 3:3 predict the coming of Muhammad?
- Does Isaiah 21:7 predict the coming of Muhammad?
- Does Psalm 45:3-5 predict the coming of Muhammad? video
- When to use Gospel Tracts in Evangelism video
- Women as Model Disciples in the Gospel of Mark
- What happens to babies or infants who die? Do they go to heaven or hell? video
- Were Adam and Eve saved? video
- What does the Bible say about abortion? video
- Does the Gospel of Peter belong in the New Testament? video
- Apologetics and the Family
- Mormonism and the Corruption of the Bible
- Are we in hell right now on this earth? video
- Myths about the Lost Books of the New Testament video
- Does the Gospel of Thomas belong in the New Testament?
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Gospel of Thomas
- Priesthood Authority and Mormonism
- The Kingdom of Jesus Christ and Pastor Apollo Quiboloy - Section
- Islam and the Crucifixion of Jesus
- Does Isaiah 53 predict that Jesus would be the Messiah?
- Does Daniel 9:24-27 predict the coming of Jesus?
- Does Micah 5:2 predict that Jesus would be the Messiah?
- Does Zechariah 12:10 predict that Jesus would be the Messiah?
- Does Hebrews 5:7 deny the Crucifixion of Jesus?
- Does Matthew 26:38-39 deny the Crucifixion of Jesus?
- Church History Outline
- An Overview of the Lost Books of the New Testament
- Arianism and Its Influence Today
- Does the Gospel of Mary Magdalene belong in the New Testament?
- Has the Old Testament been corrupted?
- What is Eastern Lightning?
- Did Paul receive the Gospel from man or not? video
- Where did Paul get his authority? video
- Is the Easter Story of Jesus' Resurrection True? video
- Did Paul think Jesus was God? video
- Verses to Know When Witnessing to Mormons
- Hinduism - Section
- Black Hebrew Israelites
- Is the name Jesus a pagan name?
- An Introduction to the Gospel of Mark
- Myths about the Council of Nicea
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
- Allee, Jacob
- Ariyeh, Moshe
- Benziger, Erin
- Bigalke, Dr. Ron J
- Butler, Jeremy
- Carmichael, Alex
- Comfort, Ray
- Dobbs, Clay
- G. Blake
- Halsted, Matthew
- Huston, Brad
- Madon, Randy
- Miano, Tony
- Park, John
- Paulson, Matt
- Poston, Shelley
- Ressler, Chad
- Rodger, Daniel
- Rust, Rod
- Schumacher, Robin
- Sellner, Diane
- Slick, Matt
- Spaulding, Dr. Mike
- Spratlin, Daniel
- Turner, Ryan
- Wellman, Jared
- W. Chris
- Zwayne, Emeal
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.